New Search
Back to listing
View Your Saved Favorites!
Sign Up for Email Alerts!
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard Unit 3201
Honolulu HI 96815


2 Beds
2/0 Baths

Listing #: 201716234

 More Photos

Property Description
2 bed and 2 bath Ocean and City view this desirable "01" Stack unit, clean with upgrades. July 4th Fire works from the Enclosed lanai. Furniture included. great for living , second home or Rental. Endeavor Tower above McDonald. 24/7 security. Association owns 62% beneficial interest with ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building Fee Simple. Parking is on the 5th level. Pets are not allowed exception of the Service dogs.

Property Details
Unit Num:3201Type:Condo/Townhouse
Amenities:BBQ, Exercise Room, Patio/Deck, Pool, Resident Manager, Sauna, Security Guard, Trash Chute, WhirlpoolStyle:High-Rise 7+ Stories
Building Name:Discovery BayConstruction:Above Ground, Concrete, Double Wall
View:City, Ocean, SunsetElem School:Ala Wai
Jr High School:WashingtonHigh School:Kaimuki
Flooring:Ceramic Tile, Marble/Granite, W/W CarpetFloor Number:32
Tenure:LH - LeaseholdNeighborhood:WAIKIKI
Parking:Assigned, Covered - 1Status:Active
Listing Courtesy of: CENTURY 21 Hawaiian Style

Featured Links

Schedule A Showing / Request More Information
My Agent:
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Email: *

Your personal information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any outside organizations. You are consenting for me or an authorized representative to contact you regarding this property.

Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®
Listings last updated on 9-22-17.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright: 2017 by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®

The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Some of the listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS. If you are interested in those listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the listing you are interested in is our company's listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

 © MLS Data Hosting provided by IDX Media